[Owasp-leaders] Security Awareness Materials

Dennis Groves dennis.groves at owasp.org
Mon Feb 4 23:08:57 UTC 2013

On 4 Feb 2013, at 23:03, Yvan Boily wrote:

> Hey Leaders,
>
> I was recently asked about end user security awareness training and it
> has

> Beyond that, if anyone wants to participate on this, please let me
> know on
> or off list, and I will start putting together a structure for a
> project if
> one doesn't already exist.

Count me in; I have been asked the same numerous times; we need a common
sense guide to security for mom, dad and the teenage kids... ;-)

--
[Dennis Groves](http://about.me/dennis.groves), MSc
[Email me](mailto:dennis.groves at owasp.org) or [schedule a

*This email is licensed under a [CC BY-ND
3.0](http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/3.0/deed.en_GB) license.*

**Please do not send me Microsoft Office/Apple iWork documents.**
Send [OpenDocument](http://fsf.org/campaigns/opendocument/) instead!
Stand up for your freedom to install [free
software](http://www.fsf.org/campaigns/secure-boot/statement).