[Owasp-leaders] 2014 Call for Global AppSec Conference Proposals

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Mon Feb 4 21:59:38 UTC 2013

Please follow the process outlined in the email.  We haven't officially
added a 5th annual Global AppSec Conference to our plan for 2014, but are
definitely open.

I know there have been several discussions on this and there is interest --
now we just need to find a way to make it happen!

Ping me off-list if you have more specific questions about submitting a
proposal.

Best,
Sarah Baso

--