[Owasp-leaders] Archiving conference websites at OWASP

Jason Johnson jason.johnson at owasp.org
Sun Feb 3 16:18:50 UTC 2013

Here is how I have been moving big data of random file types.

Every night a job will run that pushes my site changes out to a backup
server. Every month a full copy is made and stored forever or until space
is used up. I am curious of the space requirements that these would require
from owasp. In the past I used to just full backup everything but some
things were merely just copies over and over. To work that out I used
incramental and no more the 5 copies of the same temporary site. My data
center is in Florida and I use Amazon cloud space for a few other backups.