[Owasp-leaders] Archiving conference websites at OWASP

Giorgio Fedon giorgio.fedon at mindedsecurity.com
Sun Feb 3 12:28:12 UTC 2013

This is a common issue also for local chapter : managing archives of past events and conferences.

Donating webspace to owasp I think that is as very important. This may include also backup services.

However for letting volunteers to backup all the precious content a good thing could be sharing allthe places where the content actually is.

I / We could script some tools (if there aren't already) for periodically checking the health of this archive and getting deadlinks etc. for taking actions.

Owasp italy conference material for example is on our http://www.owaspitaly.org (only linked from owasp website registered for keeping multimedia content)

It would be interesting consolidating a list of any other site that host contents.

What do you think about this idea?

Inviato da iPhone