[Owasp-leaders] A great story

Dennis Groves dennis.groves at owasp.org
Fri Feb 1 21:29:01 UTC 2013

totally brilliant catch Eoin. Your right;
Risk is normally some prediction about impacts and likelihood
subjectively made up on the spot…

--
[Dennis Groves](http://about.me/dennis.groves), MSc
[Email me](mailto:dennis.groves at owasp.org) or [schedule a

*This email is licensed under a [CC BY-ND
3.0](http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/3.0/deed.en_GB) license.*

**Please do not send me Microsoft Office/Apple iWork documents.**
Send [OpenDocument](http://fsf.org/campaigns/opendocument/) instead!
Stand up for your freedom to install [free
software](http://www.fsf.org/campaigns/secure-boot/statement).