[Owasp-leaders] 2 Million Dollars

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Fri Dec 6 21:19:32 UTC 2013

Johanna,

Pick up a copy of Ryan Barnett's Web Application Defenders Cookbook and
you'll start to realize just how close to AI it is.  Especially given it's
ability to perform bayesian analysis and take automated action based on
those results.  And if the application can be hooked with ESAPI and
AppSensor, then you can do similar based on events at the code level as
well.  Autonomous sounds like "AI" to me as well, but I'm pretty sure that
toolset is capable with some forethought and minor modifications.

~josh