[Owasp-leaders] [owasp-appsec-apac2014-sc:123] Re: AppSec Apac2014 CFP and OWASP Projects we hope.

Riotaro OKADA riotaro.okada at owasp.org
Wed Dec 4 05:14:34 UTC 2013

Thanks for your reply Dennis,

When we met in NYC at last AppSec USA, you kindly told me that you
will come to AppSec Apac 2014 in Tokyo!
Our selection committee will be happy to hear that you will submit
AppSensor talk!

Please take care for your PC, and we are looking forward to meet you.

Rio
OWASP Japan
https://appsecapac.org
https://appsecapac.org/2014