[Owasp-leaders] AppSec Apac2014 CFP and OWASP Projects we hope.

Dennis Groves dennis.groves at owasp.org
Wed Dec 4 04:30:41 UTC 2013

Hello Rio,

I would love to speak about AppSensor. I am late to submit my talk because
my laptop was accidentally submerged in wine last week. So I have only a
mobile phone to communicate with. And it is difficult to type much on the
tiny screen. I will send my talk submission soon. I hope this is
acceptable. My apologies for any inconvenience this caused you.

Cheers,