[Owasp-leaders] Latest presentation deck about OWASP?

Patrick Leclerc patrick.leclerc at owasp.org
Thu Aug 29 20:40:24 UTC 2013

Maybe too late for your presentation this afternoon, but I did a
presentation in FRENCH sooner this year, if it can be any help for you:
http://www.slideshare.net/PatrickLeclerc/premire-rencontre-dowasp-qubec

Also, I would appreciate if you can share with me the stuff you used, or
any comments to make a better presentation than the one I did, since I will
have to give similar presentations in the next coming weeks, if all I have
to do is translate in french, than it would already be a big deal!

Salutations!

Patrick

--
------