[Owasp-leaders] Latest presentation deck about OWASP?

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Thu Aug 29 09:15:24 UTC 2013

Hey Antonio,

I had this situation many times.
And I might have a slide deck for this, though my solution might not
exactly be what you are looking for:
- "Managing Web & Application Security with OWASP -- bringing it all
together"
It's a 45 minute appetizer presentation about which projects are useful
/ quick-wins from the perspective of corporates and ISV companies.
Note: I normally do the basic "Who is OWASP" verbally in 3 minutes at
the beginning: ...., global non-profit org with lots of members and
projects, ... - you know the drill.
And then the presentation. Gave that presentation multiple times and
corporate people liked it quite a bit. We also used it as the opening
keynote for the OWASP day of the EUtour2013 in London.
Here is the stuff:
- Slides:
https://www.owasp.org/images/1/10/Managing_Web_Application_Security_with_OWASP.pdf
- Video from the talk at the London OWASP Day in July:
http://youtu.be/GsncIkqcf8c

If you like the deck or have questions, just drop me a note or ping me
on skype and I will be happy to answer any questions and send you the pptx.

All the best, Tobias

Ps.: I also have a half-day version.

Tobias Gondrom
OWASP London Board