[Owasp-leaders] The Community Vote

Abbas Naderi abbas.naderi at owasp.org
Thu Aug 29 06:35:38 UTC 2013

I'm strongly against something like this.
The whole purpose of a board is to reduce the workload on leaders, and let them do the useful thing rather than politics.

But, I think a leaders VETO is a good idea, in case the board decides something and the majority of leaders are not happy with it. This is important and we have seen how it could impact board decisions in the last year.

Thanks
-abbas