[Owasp-leaders] The Community Vote

Eoin Keary eoin.keary at owasp.org
Wed Aug 28 22:06:02 UTC 2013

What an interesting idea...

Are members only eligible to vote?

Is a majority turnout required?

How do you track fraud/police the voting process?

Would this slow down the decision process?

If this took hold would we even need a board?

Can staff vote?

What about conflict of interest controls?

When we elect leaders we elect them to make decisions on our behalf. Why is this a better solution?

Eoin Keary
Owasp Global Board
+353 87 977 2988