[Owasp-leaders] Hot Topics In Mobile Security

Nikola Milosevic nikola.milosevic at owasp.org
Mon Aug 26 18:05:21 UTC 2013

Well I could suggest some topics on OWASP seraphimdroid that can be done as
some master work. OWASP Seraphimdroid is from one side educational
application which teaches user about risk comming from different
permissions or combiantions of permissions, from the other side it is
mobile security solution which I would like as project leader to offer spam
and phishing protection, protection from applications executing some
dangerous USSD calls, premium calls, SMS or MMS, fix security configuration
of android phone etc.

If you are interested in some of these topics, you may shoot me private
mail, so we can further talk about what can be done, what needs to be
researched etc.

Project page is: https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_SeraphimDroid_Project
There you may also find link to github

Pozdrav/Best regards,