[Owasp-leaders] Plug-n-Hack and Zest

Abraham Aranguren abraham.aranguren at owasp.org
Sun Aug 25 21:15:24 UTC 2013

Yes this is a great idea: Zest will make security tools integrate
better, which essentially means we will be able to join forces more
efficiently.
OWASP OWTF supports Plug-n-Hack now and my AppSec EU talk was updated to
reflect this (slides:
http://www.slideshare.net/abrahamaranguren/owasp-owtf-summer-storm-owasp-appsec-eu-2013)
Zest integration is also in our issue tracker as an upcoming feature:
https://github.com/7a/owtf/issues/49

The AppSec EU OWASP leader meet-up was probably one of the best things
of the whole conference and I seriously believe that most open source
projects can learn a lot from both Mozilla and ZAP.

Great work Simon and Yvan, keep that coming :)

Thank you everybody,

Abe