[Owasp-leaders] [SAMM] Fwd: ISO/IEC 27034

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Sat Aug 24 08:09:33 UTC 2013

Luc

Thank you for your efforts with the new standard.

> The best way to have an official access to the working draft will be that
> OWASP ask to have an official liaison with ISO/SC27. In that way, OWASP will
> be alloud to provide official comments ond contribution to the project. By
> the way, other ISO standard projects may also be interesting for OWASP.

I do not believe OWASP (as an organisation) can ever contribute
resources and other effort to work that is against the principle of
"free & open". At least that is my understanding.

> I know that Sebastien Gioria is looking to be part of the SC27 France
> committee.

Presumably this is not as an official OWASP liaison but in his own
professional, or employment, capacity? We all wear multiple "hats".

Colin