[Owasp-leaders] 2013 ASVS Release

Abbas Naderi abiusx at owasp.org
Fri Aug 23 07:07:45 UTC 2013

ASVS has always been great. I'm ready to contribute as much as needed.
-Abbas
Notice: This message is digitally signed, its source and integrity are verifiable.
If you mail client does not support S/MIME verification, it will display a file (smime.p7s), which includes the X.509 certificate and the signature body.  Read more at Certified E-Mail with Comodo and Thunderbird in AbiusX.com