[Owasp-leaders] Projects looking for volunteers

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Wed Aug 21 13:02:00 UTC 2013

Awesome! The framework security project will likely have individual groups
for each framework. We can just point to your project for PHP. In return I
ask that we work on communication so we can centralize our overall
framework security progress results in the overall framework security
project.

Thanks!

--
Michael Coates | OWASP | @_mwc