[Owasp-leaders] Sydney OWASP and the ~Content Creation~ Journey

Serg serg at owasp.org
Wed Aug 21 04:09:24 UTC 2013

That's pretty awesome, Norm! Welcome back Sydney chapter :)

This is definitely a step in the right direction. I think it's about time
we started focusing on 'application security' and ditch the 'web' part.

I am in Melbourne, but if you want to organise a chapter meeting in Sydney,
I could definitely help with venue and probably some speakers, too... Let
me know.

Cheers
   Serg

--