[Owasp-leaders] OWASP PPTX presentation template - propose to change/revise

Dennis Groves dennis.groves at owasp.org
Mon Aug 19 21:57:13 UTC 2013

I like to use an OWASP branded first and final page - as you saw in my
'latex' examples I sent out.

First page is up on screen before the talk begins, the final slide is up
on the screen during question period. Also, this allows you to easily
'package' a talk for OWASP since you only need to add the standard
'start & end' slides.

On 19 Aug 2013, at 7:36, Erlend Oftedal wrote:

> My preference:
> A standardized OWASP first page for every presentation. Can simply be
> an image, and can be customized for  conferences and chapters, but
> should shine through. Should allow room for title, event and speaker
> name.
> Provide watermark version of OWASP logo, to be used in the corner of
> content pages. No company logo on every page etc.
> Other than that it's, up to the speaker.
>
> Erlend

[Dennis Groves](http://about.me/dennis.groves), MSc
[Email me](mailto:dennis.groves at owasp.org) or [schedule a
meeting](http://goo.gl/8sPIy).

     Unless someone like you...cares a whole awful lot...
     nothing is going to get better...It's not."
                                             -- The Lorax