[Owasp-leaders] OWASP PPTX presentation template - propose to change/revise

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Fri Aug 16 17:40:14 UTC 2013

Hi Tom,

thanks for the link.
Actually, I have a number of nice templates, that's not the problem.
But we (as in OWASP) are asking people to use this template for their
AppSec and chapter presentations, so I wanted to give some feedback on
it. Furthermore, there is an advantage when having a common template for
OWASP: common design strengthens the OWASP brand.

So I hope we can improve the current recommended template or design one
that will be widely accepted.

Best regards, Tobias