[Owasp-leaders] OWASP PPTX presentation template - propose to change/revise

Yvan Boily yvanboily at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 17:29:52 UTC 2013

I will not participate in the design requirements/branding/etc discussion,
but I am very partial to HTML5 slides and presentations, and so when this
work has reached release state, I will happily port the work to an HTML5
slide template that supports remote presenter view (most of my presos for
the last year have used http://paulrouget.com/dzslides/ )

Cheers,
Yvan