[Owasp-leaders] OWASP PPTX presentation template - propose to change/revise

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Fri Aug 16 17:20:42 UTC 2013

Hi Tobias,
answers inline.
All the best, Tobias (from HK/London)

On 16/08/13 08:26, Tobias Glemser wrote:
> Hi Tobias,
>
> good point. There are other templates. On the same page like you where I
> guess:
> https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Presentations
> Linked are:
> https://www.owasp.org/index.php/File:Presentation_Template_v2011.zip (I like
> this one, we use it in Germany with additional chapter related graphics)
> http://www.owasp.org/index.php/File:OWASP_Presentation_Template.pptx
Yeah, I've been using this template until begin of 2013. (and I liked it...)
We ask people on our AppSecEU web page
(https://appsec.eu/submissions/call-for-presentations/) to use the new
template, so I tried it with the problems as described.

> And the one you references of course.
>
> Maybe we can get a feeling which direction feels right at the Chapter
> Workshop next week in Hamburg?
Absolutely. Let's talk about this at the workshop next week.
Small problem for me: I will be giving the CISO training that day and
only arrive later to the chapter workshop. Bad luck for me. :-(