[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Global Chapter Meetings (was OWASP Canada)

Yvan Boily yvanboily at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 16:20:01 UTC 2013

Right now the big thing we need are chapters to sign up.

For each of the meetings we need a local chapter host (and venue), a
speaker, and someone to volunteer to work as essentially the production
manager (managing the video and audio for the hangout, setting what is
visible, and controlling who has the microphone ).  I would prefer the
speaker to be at the host venue, but that may not be feasible for each
location.

The technical requirements for a host venue are pretty straightforward:
* a decent quality microphone
* a good webcam or video camera (preferably high-def)
* a reliable, high-speed internet connection

As we get each of those lined up for chapter meetings we can start to do
promotion work around raising awareness of the upcoming meetings.