[Owasp-leaders] OWASP PPTX presentation template - propose to change/revise

Tobias Glemser tobias.glemser at owasp.org
Fri Aug 16 07:26:21 UTC 2013

Hi Tobias,

good point. There are other templates. On the same page like you where I
guess:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Presentations
Linked are:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/File:Presentation_Template_v2011.zip (I like
this one, we use it in Germany with additional chapter related graphics)
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/File:OWASP_Presentation_Template.pptx

And the one you references of course.

Maybe we can get a feeling which direction feels right at the Chapter
Workshop next week in Hamburg?

Best Regards

Tobias (the other one :) )

remove