[Owasp-leaders] Watchguard hacked?

Jason Johnson jason.johnson at owasp.org
Fri Aug 9 14:03:52 UTC 2013

Email Phishing Campaigne most likely. I get those all the time some from
facebook telling me I have new friend requests for hot chicks and it sends
me to a LOOK ALIKE facebook page so I can login.

I can guell that getting into a watchguard account would allow an attacker
to get keys or login info to your firewall if any.

Paste us the email header I bet its from (not watchguard)

Jason