[Owasp-leaders] apple developer still down

Dennis Groves dennis.groves at owasp.org
Fri Aug 9 09:37:42 UTC 2013

I heard it was [still down][f1]. However, I am tired of Apple's
continuously broken [walled garden][f2]; so I am not going to bother to
rejoin when it comes back. I have recently been able to boot my Air from
USB directly to [Ubuntu][f3] - so OSX is on a borrowed time.

   [f1]:
http://www.cultofmac.com/236488/apples-dev-center-has-been-down-for-more-than-a-day-and-nobody-knows-why/
"endless pain…"
   [f2]: footnote:// "e.g. something as trivial as getting Jekyll to run
requires *way* to much work on OSX, again caused by their migration away
from anything GNU.."
   [f3]: footnote:// "I know, all the cool kids did this like 5 years
ago…"

On 9 Aug 2013, at 2:09, johanna curiel curiel wrote:

> Hi Leaders
>
> Anyone has an idea when the apple developer site will be up&running?
> This is quite frustrating...
>
> regards
>
> Johanna

[Dennis Groves](http://about.me/dennis.groves), MSc
[Email me](mailto:dennis.groves at owasp.org) or [schedule a
meeting](http://goo.gl/8sPIy).

     Unless someone like you...cares a whole awful lot...
     nothing is going to get better...It's not."
                                             -- The Lorax