[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: [GSoC Mentors] Google Summer of Code Doc Camp 2013 - Call for Proposals

Dinis Cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Tue Aug 6 11:29:53 UTC 2013

Johanna I think you mean the O2
Platform<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_O2_Platform>right? (not
the OS Platform)

:)

Note that there is already a lot of material out there (to base the book
on):

   - http://blog.diniscruz.com/search/label/O2%20Platform - 202 O2 Platform
   related posts
   - http://o2platform.wordpress.com - 100+ posts
   - multiple videos:
   http://blog.diniscruz.com/2012/04/39-o2-platform-videos-with-12k-youtube.html

It would be great to have better documentation for the O2 Platform project
since it has mature a lot in the last 12 months and it is much easier to
consume (most of it is even available on the FluentSharp packages available
at NuGet <http://www.nuget.org/packages?q=fluentSharp>)

Thanks Johanna for pushing this, and btw, it was great to meet you in
DefCon, specially our interesting lunch with two
strangers<http://blog.diniscruz.com/2013/08/can-you-join-us-for-lunch.html>
 :)

Dinis

Dinis Cruz