[Owasp-leaders] Proposal to Switch Collaborative VoIP service from GoToMeeting to Skype

Torsten Gigler torsten.gigler at owasp.org
Mon Apr 29 07:12:49 UTC 2013

Hi,

I support mumble as an open VoIP conferencing client.
Do you think that OWASP could provide its own service to use Mumble in
projects or for any kind of conference calls?
The server component for Mumble is
Murmur<http://mumble.sourceforge.net/Murmurguide>.
It would be fine if there is one channel by the projects. Additionally it
is possible to open temporary channels.
I'd suggest that listening is open to everybody but talking works only for
registered users (like the mailing lists).

Possible extension:
If there was an additional link to telephone lines (like free voip services
with real telephone numbers), it would be perfect also for people who can't
use a voip client from their work.

Kind regards
Torsten