[Owasp-leaders] GoToMeeting

Larry Conklin larry.conklin at owasp.org
Sun Apr 28 19:53:26 UTC 2013

Would be very helpful to the discussion if we add production information
instead of just product name. join.me costs 149.00 per year for one
presenter and all most 3,000.00 for 20 presenters. They have an enterprise
edition but you need to call to get pricing. They do have a free "Trial"
edition for 14 days.