[Owasp-leaders] OWASP's New Executive Director - Sarah Baso

Magno Logan magno.logan at owasp.org
Tue Apr 16 11:32:09 UTC 2013

Congrats to Sarah on this new position! She has contributed a lot for OWASP
and I'm sure she will do a great job on this new position as well.

Best Regards,

Magno (Logan) Rodrigues
OWASP Paraiba - Chapter Leader <http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Paraiba>
Twitter: @owasppb <http://www.twitter.com/owasppb> /