[Owasp-leaders] OWASP's New Executive Director - process?

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Sat Apr 13 21:14:50 UTC 2013

Dear Michael, dear board,

out of curiosity and as I like to understand a little bit better:
would you mind to share some information about the process you used for
this?

Let me be clear, I am making no statement about Sarah's qualification or
the decision. But I would like to hear more about the process.

And maybe a second question just for my understanding:
As OWASP created the new ED position and Sarah got promoted into this.
Do we now intend to hire a new person to take over Sarah's previous role?

Best regards, Tobias