[Owasp-leaders] OWASP's New Executive Director - Sarah Baso

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Sat Apr 13 20:03:18 UTC 2013

The new executive director position, announced here [1] and with job duties
here [2], was filled by Sarah Baso [3]. The board discussed and was in
unanimous approval for this hire. As with any good organization you should
look internally to see if you have the right candidate for the hire. If
not, then you begin the external sourcing process.

Regarding employee structure the job description details that the entire
operations team reports to the executive director and the executive
director reports to the board.

[1] http://owasp.blogspot.com/2013/04/owasp-creates-executive-director.html
[2]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1z4Pl7C-jbgtuV2nR-MaW2Rs-6u3RnC4RKNGCmUcX-zo/edit?usp=sharing