[Owasp-leaders] OWASP's New Executive Director - Sarah Baso

Dinis Cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Sat Apr 13 18:13:58 UTC 2013

I don't understand this appointment, is this the position that was
announced last week at OWASP's New Executive
Director<http://owasp.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/owasps-new-executive-director.html>
or
is it a new role?

I was under the impression that all OWASP Employees were peers and
colleagues.

Dinis Cruz

Dinis Cruz

Blog: http://diniscruz.blogspot.com