[Owasp-leaders] Proposal: Remove all commercial/non-OWASP logos from OWASP.org

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Fri Apr 5 10:13:46 UTC 2013

Let the staff board organise a call.

Lets listen to leaders, members project contributors so we can draft a number of proposals based on people's views.

Once that is done we could have a vote across all members of the foundation.

This will put this to bed and define direction for the foundation based on "the people's" desires and views!!

Eoin Keary
Owasp Global Board
+353 87 977 2988