[Owasp-leaders] Proposal: Remove all commercial/non-OWASP logos from OWASP.org

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 14:18:23 UTC 2013

Hey Jim,

You mean like this: http://code.google.com/p/zaproxy/wiki/HelpCredits :)
That is the official list of credits which is also included in the ZAP help
file in every release.
I could just copy that onto the OWASP wiki, but its hard to keep all the
information in sync ;)

Just so you all know, none of the companies on the 'Supporters' page has
required me to add there names there.
I added that page because I thought it was a good idea to recognise their
contributions, and because I think it shows the amount of support that ZAP
is receiving.

So theres actually nothing stopping me from just removing that page, and
I'll do that if thats the direction we decide to go in.
Obviously I like the idea of having that page (as I added it) but its not
something I feel really strongly about.
I'd much rather we move all of the logos off the OWASP front page to an
OWASP supporters page as per Apache (as many of you have suggested).

Cheers,

Simon

--
OWASP ZAP <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/ZAP> Project leader