[Owasp-leaders] Proposal: Remove all commercial/non-OWASP logos from OWASP.org

Ludovic Petit ludovic.petit at owasp.org
Thu Apr 4 13:52:52 UTC 2013

Clever topic introduced by Dinis, and +1 with Antonio about the metrics.

However, regardless of the choice in perspective, we have to keep in mind
that OWASP has to establish a clear strategy towards  members and sponsors,
so that their commitment be valued somewhere around the wiki. Logo or else
on a wiki such as OWASP, this is somehow a kind of incentive for members or
sponsors

This is also part of the "marketing business" that we need to keep in mind,
imho.

Let's start a new generation of OWASP content. Btw, why not also solicit
SisterWorks Publishing, the marketing company working with the Board, in
order to have inputs and advices about this, based on their experience and
in the aim to answer the expectations of both the Community and our
members/sponsors?

Ludovic

--
Ludovic Petit