[Owasp-leaders] Proposal: Remove all commercial/non-OWASP logos from OWASP.org

Lucas Ferreira lucas.ferreira at owasp.org
Thu Apr 4 13:32:54 UTC 2013

Jim,

I would be against any proposal that once again favors chapters and reduces
the freedom of project leaders. I already feel that OWASP allows for more
revenue generation for chapters than projects and this would be one more
change in this direction.

We need a proposal which empowers projects leaders or restricts both
chapters and projects the same way.

Regards,

Lucas

--