[Owasp-leaders] Proposal: Remove all commercial/non-OWASP logos from OWASP.org

Antonio Fontes antonio.fontes at owasp.org
Thu Apr 4 13:14:45 UTC 2013

Sorry all, based on the answers received to my previous message, I had
to reformulate my question:

1) Is anyone collecting/processing detailed metrics on corporate logos
displayed in the OWASP portal? (including but not limited to the home
page, local/regional chapter pages and events pages)

By "detailed metrics", I mean:
 - total # of impressions per month, per country, per browser language
 - comparative evolution of the # of impressions, per month, country or
browser language
 - total # of clicks, per month, per country, per browser lang.
 - comparative evolution of the # of clicks, per month, per country, per
browser lang.
 - etc.

2) If answer is "yes" -> then "who?"
   Else -> "How can I get this information?"

kind regards,
antonio

--
OWASP Switzerland, board member