[Owasp-leaders] Proposal: Remove all commercial/non-OWASP logos from OWASP.org

Antonio Fontes antonio.fontes at owasp.org
Thu Apr 4 12:29:34 UTC 2013

Before giving my opinion on whether or not we should remove corporate
logos from the website, I would like to get the following data:

1) Who is collecting/processing metrics on corporate logos? (number of
impressions, number of clicks)
 - on the home page?
 - on local chapter pages?
 - on conference pages?
2) What are these numbers?

Knowing these numbers would allow me (and hopefully other leaders) to
participate in this discussion based on factual data...

kind regards,
antonio

--
OWASP Switzerland, board member