[Owasp-leaders] Proposal: Remove all commercial/non-OWASP logos from OWASP.org

Martin Knobloch martin.knobloch at owasp.org
Thu Apr 4 11:28:03 UTC 2013

In the past, if I am not mistaken, there was the option to sponsor a
project. Not knowing the insides about in how far this has been used or
what the detailed agreement was, we should look into that first for the
project pages!

Again, investigate the implications first, define guidelines, (board) vote
and take action then!
Op 4 apr. 2013 13:22 schreef "Jim Manico" <jim.manico at owasp.org> het
volgende: