[Owasp-leaders] OWASP "branded" apps in application stores

Dennis Groves dennis.groves at owasp.org
Wed Apr 3 03:16:28 UTC 2013

I can not up-vote, nor +1 this enough.

--

Dennis Groves <http://about.me/dennis.groves>, MSc
Email me <mailto:dennis.groves at owasp.org> or schedule a meeting

/This email is licensed under a CC BY-ND 3.0
<http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/3.0/deed.en_GB> license./

*Please do not send me Microsoft Office/Apple iWork documents.*
Send OpenDocument <http://fsf.org/campaigns/opendocument/> instead!
Stand up for your freedom to install free software
<http://www.fsf.org/campaigns/secure-boot/statement>.

    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is
    wrong with the world. -- Paul Farmer