[Owasp-leaders] OWASP "branded" apps in application stores

Kelly Santalucia kelly.santalucia at owasp.org
Wed Apr 3 01:54:27 UTC 2013

Jim,

I agree with you that the corporate member logos on the home page does look
a bit like NASCAR and we are working on a solution.

I am curious as to why you would like to "kill the banner ads"?  Are you
suggesting to get rid of them all together or for just the Corporate
Members who get a 30 day complimentary banner ad?  Working with our
corporate members on a day to day basis, I know that that is one of the
benefits they find valuable. Additionally, we have companies who choose to
pay for them and we have used the banner ads as a benefit when working with
companies on forming co-marketing agreements.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on killing the banner ads.

Regards,

--
*Kelly Santalucia*

*Membership and Business Liaison*