[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Developer Talk Representation - Wiki page?

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Tue Apr 2 18:56:11 UTC 2013

OCMS <https://ocms.owasp.org/> captures events where OWASP is involved -
and the archive/output is public:
https://owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_AppSec_Conference

I don't think many people that are just doing a presentation about OWASP or
OWASP-related topic/project usually enter into OCMS....  it is a bit heavy
handed for the basic info Michael is collecting on this page.  I think we
could modify the OCMS process to add on this feature though (to just ask
for a few details).  I can add it to my list of features/updates.

Let's continue with the wiki page for the time being when it is just a
presentation (but not involvement such as a partner agreement,
co-marketing, or OWASP hosted event).

Sarah

--
Director