[Owasp-leaders] Wiki Ninja

Dinis Cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Tue Apr 2 17:23:04 UTC 2013

what about a mix

we could use reddit to post the items/questions, with a regular (once a
week) email to the leaders list with lists to the latest questions.

I have to say that reddit is one of the few things that I do catch up with
most entries every couple days (twitter is no good for that).

Dinis Cruz

Blog: http://diniscruz.blogspot.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/DinisCruz
Web: http://www.owasp.org/index.php/O2