[Owasp-leaders] Wiki Ninja

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 15:17:10 UTC 2013

I think its a great idea, but I'm not overly keen on using email addresses
this way - they can be a pain to manage and tricky to remember.
They can also put people off - like many people who mess around with the
wiki I can probably answer some questions people have, but I probably
wouldnt put myself forward as a wiki expert.
I'd prefer us to use something like http://myowasp.ning.com/ or
http://www.reddit.com/r/owasp ie something that people can chose to look at
and answer questions.
I'd be much more likely to answer questions on those sort of forums.
I think forums help build community, 'closed' email lists less so.

Cheers,

Simon

--
OWASP ZAP <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/ZAP> Project leader