[Owasp-leaders] OWASP "branded" apps in application stores

Mohammed Aldoub mohammed.aldoub at owasp.org
Tue Apr 2 09:33:19 UTC 2013

Aaaaand this throws into mind the interesting idea of OWASP's need to have
an easily presentable/readable mobile version of all of our articles and
guidelines. Maybe we do need to develop a nice intuitive 'Mobile OWASP
article reader' of sorts?

OWASP's homepage is not friendly to mobile browsers.

--
Mohammed ALDOUB
OWASP Kuwait chapter leader