[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: Selection for Global AppSec North America 2013

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Sat Sep 29 15:24:19 UTC 2012

On behalf of the chapter leaders of NYC and NJ we accept!!!

=
OWASP AppSecUSA 2013 coming back to NYC

Flashback to 2008 with videos :) and bleeding edge content
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_NYC_AppSec_2008_Conference

Interested in volunteering?? Find me at AppSecUSA 2012 http://www.appsecusa.org or at any of our local events http://www.meetup.com/OWASP-NYC/ to get involved!! stay tuned

Semper Fi,

Tom Brennan