[Owasp-leaders] Project leads/members list?

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Thu Sep 27 14:18:27 UTC 2012

Patrick,

I'd suggest you reach out to David Hughes, James Wickett and Josh Sokol
(OWASP Austin Chapter leaders).  Until I recently moved, I attended the
Austin chapter meeting and they have consistently found good speakers and
grown the chapter from a small group to a large stable chapter.  They can
probably provide good incite into what worked (and didn't).

If you're going to be at AppSec US in a couple of weeks, let me know and
I'll get you guys together.  If nothing else, there should be a chapter
leader meet-up at the event.

I also know the Austin chapter has been a big user of the services the
Foundation purchased from GoToMeeting.  Austin is using GoToMeeting to
broadcast out the meeting speakers but you may be able to reverse the
process and let a remote speaker present and interact with your chapter
without actually being there.

I've got the OpenStack Summit, AppSec US and AppSec Latam (Uraguay) lined
up but as of late November, I'm game to try out a remote GoToMeeting
session on OWASP WTE and its status.  Its about to get a bit upgrade in
preparation for AppSec US so I'll have some new cool stuff to talk about.

Cheers!

--
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP Board Member