[Owasp-leaders] Project leads/members list?

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 08:51:10 UTC 2012

How about this: https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Trainers_Database
Its not just project leaders, but its probably a good place to start.

Another option would be to show 'introduction' videos.
The only project related one I'm aware of is for AppSensor:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gxg_t2ybcE
Anyone know of any others? If there are a few we could set up a page for
them on the wiki.
I am working with Jerry Hoff to produce a ZAP vid as part of his excellent
AppSec Tutorial series.

I realize its better if someone can do the intro live so they can answer
questions, but that isnt always practical with timezones.
I'm very happy to do a remote ZAP intro (for you or any other chapter) but
not in the middle of the night (UK time)!

Cheers,

Simon

--
OWASP ZAP: Toolsmith Tool of the Year