[Owasp-leaders] Kudos!

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Wed Sep 26 20:23:04 UTC 2012

The presentations I am giving in NYC tomorrow are already all "open"!

1) XSS Past, Present and Future
2) Top Ten Defenses (minus XSS)
3) Access Control Best Practices

I'll be using the latest Webgoat for demonstration purposes as well.

Always a pleasure to serve the community with open content!

Aloha,
Jim Manico
OWASP Volunteer
@manicode